This
was such a fun book. I loved the supernatural element mixed in with this
engaging story centered around a mysterious text that winds up in the
heroine's hands. Honestly, the book continually kept my interest and
kept me turning pages. The romance that developed was sexy and sweet, a
perfect blend. I really loved the Matthew character, he was just
something else. The second book of the trilogy comes out in July, and I
can't wait to read it, and can't recommend this book enough.Monday, April 16, 2012
A Discovery of Witches - Deborah Harkness
This
was such a fun book. I loved the supernatural element mixed in with this
engaging story centered around a mysterious text that winds up in the
heroine's hands. Honestly, the book continually kept my interest and
kept me turning pages. The romance that developed was sexy and sweet, a
perfect blend. I really loved the Matthew character, he was just
something else. The second book of the trilogy comes out in July, and I
can't wait to read it, and can't recommend this book enough.
Labels:
Book Reviews,
Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot Topics
- Book Reviews (6)
- Books (18)
- Life Bits (23)
- Love/Dating (7)
- Writing (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment